Type and hit enter
- Projects planning in coordination with other Discipline Engineers in the department and other departments to ensure that all safety, Technical & Operational requirements are met and Complete the project in time.
- Input into Basis of Designs, Design Scopes and Feasibility Studies as required. Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to MISC as well as responsible for personal safety, safe working practices for the infrastructure development
- Managing technical bid clarification & evaluation accordance to tender document specification and received technical & financial bids from bidders.
- Represent Majis Company and the project in external meetings. Ensure completion of water utility projects as per the specified schedule. Regular site inspections to ensure the project is developing as per the original project plan
- Coordinating with consultant / contractor for project plan, drawing review having officially approved documents. Responsibility also includes E&I progress reporting, meeting the project documentation requirement, giving support to procurement, inspection, and timely completion of the project.
- Assigned to review contractor technical documentation / method statement/ material approval. Assigned to witnessing FAT/SAT test of E& I System.
- Verifying the contractor installation is in accordance with the approved method statement, international standard, agreement specification, and drawings.
- Responsible to project closure, final financial settlement of consultant and contractor.
Snag list completion and project handover to asset team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- For Omani Candidates Only
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PMP certified.
- 6 to 8 years of Electrical and instrumentation experience with some specialty in water Projects.
- Minimum 2 years Project Management
- Experience with water related sensors and water flow meters.
Interested candidates can apply through the following link:
Application Deadline 30/04/2021